Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-31-2009, 09:34 AM   #31
ohbalto
Raaaargh!
ohbalto began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle
Ah, and now that I've had a moment to do some homework, I think I've got it all sorted out.

In case anyone else doesn't feel like chasing it down: Fictionwise's Kindle FAQ

Now, I just need to decide if I want to invest in a buying plan there . . .
ohbalto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 10:21 PM   #32
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
I really like Fictionwise and find myself purchasing many books on the site, which is the primary reason for wanting to get the books sent to my Kindle instead of always having to plug the USB into the computer. Again, not sure what happened, but all is well and I thank all of you who made suggestions.
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-12-2009, 11:45 AM   #33
Elan
Elan began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2/ Voyage
I use Fictionwise alot, and joined the club. Saved a bit of money if keep an eye on the sales. It gets some different books than what is available on Amazon. Sometimes books get there before they get to Amazon. Will have to see what happens now that B&N bought them
Elan is offline   Reply With Quote