Notices

Old 08-28-2014, 12:42 PM   #1
x41
x41 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Please Reccomend Medical lending Library

hai,

I'm a newbie here,

please recommend me lending library which provide medical books.

thanks in advance
x41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 05:30 PM   #2
Rbneader
Fanatic
Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
Check if your local library has ebooks, or if one of the subscription services has the books you want. Try Scribd, Oyster and Amazon's Kindle Unlimited.

If your library doesn't have ebooks, they might know other services you can try.
Rbneader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 05:40 PM   #3
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Try the US National Library of Medicine. I have no idea how much of it is accessible to the public.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote