Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 06-14-2010, 07:10 AM   #1
sleepyone
sleepyone began at the beginning.

Device: Bookeen Opus
Just ordered red Opus - Delevery Time?

Just like to say hello to the Cybook forum and hopefully be spending more time here as just ordered my first E-reader.

I ordered direct from Booken website Friday night , desperate to get my hands on it before i go on holiday this Saturday, any chance it will be delivered before then?
sleepyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 07:46 AM   #2
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
any chance it will be delivered before then?
Since you're in the uk, sound likely. (from experience, uk-france is about 2-3 woking days.) So if bookeen don't lose too much time sending it.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-14-2010, 08:55 AM   #3
sleepyone

Great, bought some books already in anticapation. Will be good to be able to fit them all in my suitcase.
Old 06-14-2010, 10:51 AM   #4
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyone View Post
Great, bought some books already in anticapation. Will be good to be able to fit them all in my suitcase.
Don't forget to add at least one paper book, just in case...
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 11:08 AM   #5
sleepyone

Got the latest Terry Pratchett (Unseen Academicals) for emergencies

Just got the mail with DHL tracking no, it has shipped.
Advert
Old 06-15-2010, 08:29 AM   #6
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
good news oh sleepyone - remember to stay awake long enough to read on it ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote