Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-07-2013, 09:07 AM   #1
KimberlyFDR
Groupie
KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Fire 7, Fire HD 6, FireStick, Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Connect
Get One Book Free, Get Another For 99 Cents (Amazon)

I happened upon this offer by accident, but glad I did!

If you purchase a book from this selection of Literature and Fiction on Amazon, you will be sent an offer to receive any of these four books for 99 cents.

The kicker is that, today, Miss Buncle's Book, which is a qualifying purchase, is free. [That's how I accidentally qualified.] So, you could get two books for only 99 cents
KimberlyFDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 11:54 AM   #2
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Voyage, Kobo mini, Samsung tablet, phones, whatever.
OK, that's if you first buy your book, then get the email, and then supposing you want one of the vast selection of .....ahem......four books on offer for 99¢. Thanks, but I think not for me.
piperclassique is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-07-2013, 01:02 PM   #3
birdbrainbb
Addict
birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Paperwhite 5
Am not much interested in the four $0.99 books (unfortunately), but thanks so much for mentioning Miss Buncle's Book was free today!
birdbrainbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 01:13 PM   #4
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Thanks for posting the offer!
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 03:45 PM   #5
Fanchee
Connoisseur
Fanchee can name that song in three notesFanchee can name that song in three notesFanchee can name that song in three notesFanchee can name that song in three notesFanchee can name that song in three notesFanchee can name that song in three notesFanchee can name that song in three notesFanchee can name that song in three notesFanchee can name that song in three notesFanchee can name that song in three notesFanchee can name that song in three notes

Device: Aura H20, PRS-350, Kobo Aura HD
I grabbed Miss Buncle's Book, too. Thanks!
Fanchee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-07-2013, 09:06 PM   #6
peachiekene
Fanatic
peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura one, htc 10, kobo glo hd
Grabbed the free book. I got a similar offer the other day, but for YA books.

YA list here.

I received this offer for "buying" Timebound for free.
-Note: This was from Kindle First, which allows Prime members to pick up one of four soon-to-be released titles for free.

Adding: I ended up picking up The Bloodletter's Daughter because it peaked my interest and I had a giftcard to use. Thank you for posting!

Last edited by peachiekene; 12-08-2013 at 12:03 AM.
peachiekene is offline   Reply With Quote