Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 03-21-2013, 02:19 AM   #16
underscore
Addict
underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Nova 2, Kingrow K1 (former N96 ML/i86ML Plus/M92)
Quote:
Originally Posted by frank0734 View Post
The US dealer released a new firmware - I think PS2: The firmware version of this recently purchased device is 1.8 20121224. So the Arta Tech models already got v1.8 firmware (hmmm, I am a little disappointed b/c I expected more fancy features ). Anyway, I think this Arta Tech model is good, and I like the TTS and Dropbox access.
Hi to all, i'm a new user, reading all the threads.
Just to say that i received my m92 directly from Arta Tech 3 days ago and i have the very same firmware of Frank0734.
Just wondering why this firmware is not in their website also.

So far, a feature i would like is the possibility of moving the polish bookstore web site from the first position in the starting page.
Trying to move just with the joystick is quite common to select it by mistake and then take some time and battery trying to connect to internet.

regards
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote