Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-10-2011, 01:32 AM   #1
chris wind
chris wind can self-interpret dreams as they happen.chris wind can self-interpret dreams as they happen.chris wind can self-interpret dreams as they happen.chris wind can self-interpret dreams as they happen.chris wind can self-interpret dreams as they happen.chris wind can self-interpret dreams as they happen.chris wind can self-interpret dreams as they happen.chris wind can self-interpret dreams as they happen.chris wind can self-interpret dreams as they happen.chris wind can self-interpret dreams as they happen.chris wind can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Thus Saith Eve

A collection of epistles, each written from the point of view of one of the women from The Bible, as if she had a contemporary feminist consciousness.

For example, Eve does not accept blame for choosing the apple, for choosing knowledge over obedience. And you can imagine what Noah’s wife had to say about his grand idea.

Other women present are Lilith, Abel, Cain's wife, Noah's wife, Hagar, Zipporah, 'the certain woman', Delilah, Eshta, Ruth, the Queen of Sheba, Vashti, Judith, Mary the mother of God, Mary of Bethany, Mary Magdalen, Thecla, and Satan.

Feminist theology. New audition monologues.

smashwords, kindle, nookbook (soon), ibook (soon)

Bible monologues
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	thus saith eve cover 120x180.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	6.6 KB
ID:	76339  

Last edited by chris wind; 04-22-2012 at 07:26 AM.
chris wind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 01:38 AM   #2
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
This reminds me of Leslie Cannold's The Book Of Rachael (<---linky to webpage for book at author's website). I mention it only as I think you might have an interest in it, if you did not know of it already. Personally, I'm yet to read it, though it's on my list.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bible, criticism, feminist, theology, women