Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-18-2011, 09:47 PM   #1
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Bargain (Kindle/Nook) - Silent Counsel [Legal Thriller] promo priced 99 cents

'Silent Counsel' by Ken Isaacson, temporarily promo priced at $.99 at Amazon and B&N.

For Kindle

For Nook

I read the book in hardback and thought it was very good.

I hope it's OK that I included my Amazon referral link above. Feel free to go right to Amazon.com or bn.com instead.
ApK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 12:12 PM   #2
KenIsaacson
I am what I am
KenIsaacson understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'KenIsaacson understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'KenIsaacson understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'KenIsaacson understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'KenIsaacson understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'KenIsaacson understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'KenIsaacson understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'KenIsaacson understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'KenIsaacson understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'KenIsaacson understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'KenIsaacson understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kindle
Thanks

ApK,

Thanks for noticing (and mentioning) the SILENT COUNSEL e-promo.

And thanks for the kind words about your experience with the hardcover.

I'm new to the forum. Is it cool to mention upon its hardcover release, SILENT COUNSEL appeared for four consecutive weeks on Amazon's list of Bestselling Legal Thrillers behind only two other titles: John Grisham's THE APPEAL and Harper Lee's TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD?

"A complex story and heart-pounding climax that will have readers looking forward to Isaacson's next." - Kirkus Reviews
"Readers will be riveted by this morally complex story." - Booklist

Best,
Ken Isaacson
www.KenIsaacson.com
KenIsaacson is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert