Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 10-20-2009, 03:21 AM   #1
erasure25
Connoisseur
erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950; PRS-505
Backup Sony ebook Library?

I will be reinstalling the Sony eBook Library software when I upgrade to Win7 (assuming it works with Win 7?).

I was wondering if its possible to backup my collections and other configuration data? I have a bunch of collections and would hate to lose them. Thanks.
erasure25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 06:09 PM   #2
wolfsi
wolfsi began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PSR 505
Backup eBook Library

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure25 View Post
I will be reinstalling the Sony eBook Library software when I upgrade to Win7 (assuming it works with Win 7?).

I was wondering if its possible to backup my collections and other configuration data? I have a bunch of collections and would hate to lose them. Thanks.
You will find the book collection under the following path:

C:\Documents and Settings\name\My Documents\My Books\eBook Library

As I do not have many books in here - because I organize with calibre - so I cannot tell you if there is any configuration stored. At least when I upgraded to eBook Library 3 all books showed up in the right place.

Good luck!
wolfsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
backup, collections, ebook library, sony