Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 08-30-2013, 07:01 AM   #91
Jmirko
Recovered collector
Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: see signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by dima_tr View Post
Other than unlocking from IDS the only way is to boot from prepared CF card and then overwrite two "magical" xml files. Too bad, the content of the prepared CF is not allowed to be redistributed ...
I realize 3 years have passed but anyway... Can anyone help me to install the developer package at this late point in time? I have 2 Iliads in great condition, but stuck with only basic functionality...
Jmirko is offline   Reply With Quote