Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-20-2009, 09:05 AM   #1
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Cool Top Replied Threads by Forum Section: E-Book Formats

Here's another installment!

The MobileRead.com E-Book Formats forum threads that have the most replies and who therein posted the most.

This analysis follows my recent E-Book General forum post and E-Book Software forum post.

The results are displayed in pictures, two for each forum.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	01-Workshop.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	134.8 KB
ID:	27810   Click image for larger version

Name:	01-Workshop-Top5 Threads-Top8 Posters.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	113.3 KB
ID:	27811   Click image for larger version

Name:	02-Mobi.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	123.5 KB
ID:	27812   Click image for larger version

Name:	02-Mobi-Top5 Threads-Top8 Posters.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	113.8 KB
ID:	27813   Click image for larger version

Name:	03-ePub.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	143.0 KB
ID:	27814   Click image for larger version

Name:	03-ePub-Top5 Threads-Top8 Posters.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	115.6 KB
ID:	27815   Click image for larger version

Name:	04-PDF.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	102.7 KB
ID:	27816   Click image for larger version

Name:	04-PDF-Top5 Threads-Top8 Posters.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	113.4 KB
ID:	27817   Click image for larger version

Name:	05-LRF.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	108.3 KB
ID:	27818   Click image for larger version

Name:	05-LRF-Top5 Threads-Top8 Posters.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	116.2 KB
ID:	27819   Click image for larger version

Name:	06-IMP.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	141.8 KB
ID:	27820   Click image for larger version

Name:	06-IMP-Top5 Threads-Top8 Posters.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	115.9 KB
ID:	27821   Click image for larger version

Name:	07-Other.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	27822   Click image for larger version

Name:	07-Other-Top5 Threads-Top8 Posters.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	114.1 KB
ID:	27823  
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 09:06 AM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
i don't see the pictures !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-20-2009, 09:10 AM   #3
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i don't see the pictures !
Wow, that was a quick response to my recent posting! Were you spying on me, trying to see those results before they were posted ...

But seriously, I somehow "lost" the images after I uploaded them to the thread and did a quick preview. I just re-uploaded them...

Last edited by nrapallo; 04-20-2009 at 09:22 AM. Reason: typo
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 09:14 AM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
Wow, that was a quick resposnse to my recent posting! Were you spying on me, trying to see those results before they were posted ...

Quote:
But seriously, I somehow "lost" the images after I uploaded them to the thread and did a quick preview. I just re-uploaded them...
now i see them ! thanks. (you probably forgot to click the "upload" button the first time. i do that too.)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote