Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 10-31-2012, 09:17 PM   #16
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post

My KK was also fully charged and ready for action in daylight only. In the dark it was useless but served as a backup to the other two.
Get a book light that is battery operated like Mighty Bright Travel Flex that uses 1 AAA battery or The lighted cover that works well for power outages. I have use it many times in the past.

I took my K3 with to Fayetteville, NC this last weekend. We didn't lose power but it was super windy. The pecan trees was throwing pecans everywhere! Ouch! The only downside is I didn't get to read on it, just show it to my brother in law who bought his. We compared them. Mine has better contrast than his. He wanted mine.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 02:56 AM   #17
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
The pecan trees was throwing pecans everywhere! Ouch! The only downside is I didn't get to read on it, just show it to my brother in law who bought his. We compared them. Mine has better contrast than his. He wanted mine.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:20 AM   #18
iPatty
Zealot
iPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle2 KFHD 7, Galaxy 10.1
I was visiting in the east (NJ) and we were without power for several days. The coastal area is so bad and it is so sad. One of the worst messes I have ever seen.
iPatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 10:13 AM   #19
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPatty View Post
I was visiting in the east (NJ) and we were without power for several days. The coastal area is so bad and it is so sad. One of the worst messes I have ever seen.
It really is heartbreaking. My thoughts and good wishes to everyone who has been affected by the storm.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote