Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-26-2009, 03:53 PM   #1
Gibbo
Guru
Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab A (2019) - iPhone 11 - KA1 - Onyx Boox Nova Pro
Somthing wrong with Microsoft Outlook

Every time it checks for new emails it also tries to send 23 emails but the Outbox is empty. I did a scanned and everything's nice and clean, any thoughts?
Gibbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 04:23 PM   #2
jinlo
aka coco jinlo
jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just purchased Sony 505, but alas, it is for the wife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbo View Post
Every time it checks for new emails it also tries to send 23 emails but the Outbox is empty. I did a scanned and everything's nice and clean, any thoughts?
I've never had this problem myself but I've heard of it and it may have something to do with undeliverable read receipts.

I would google "undeliverable read receipts" first to determine if the problem appears to match your own.

If so, the solutions seems to be outlined at

http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/d...eadreceipt.htm

Good Luck
jinlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-26-2009, 04:47 PM   #3
Gibbo
Guru
Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab A (2019) - iPhone 11 - KA1 - Onyx Boox Nova Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinlo View Post
I've never had this problem myself but I've heard of it and it may have something to do with undeliverable read receipts.

I would google "undeliverable read receipts" first to determine if the problem appears to match your own.

If so, the solutions seems to be outlined at

http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/d...eadreceipt.htm

Good Luck
Thx jinlo that link did the trick
Gibbo is offline   Reply With Quote