Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 08-02-2010, 01:29 PM   #1
krhysling
krhysling began at the beginning.

Device: none
Black PocketBook 360 for sale

Unit is in great shape. Some faint scratches on the back and on the silver PB360 name badge. The screen is pristine.

I have all the original packaging and accessories, including manual, warranty card and USB cable. I did not buy it with the charger or SD card.

A new one goes for $199. I'm asking $150 with free continental US shipping. PM me if interested.

I prefer Paypal with a confirmed address and US buyers but will consider other options.

Thanks,
Kieran

Last edited by krhysling; 08-29-2010 at 12:27 PM.
krhysling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 12:26 PM   #2
krhysling

Priced reduced to $99!

It's still available. Get a great deal on the best 5" e-ink reader around!
Advert
Old 08-29-2010, 02:09 PM   #3
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
To those who wants to buy the reader: $99 is erally great offer!
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 02:50 PM   #4
Boston
Fanatic
Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Aura H20, Pixel XL
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeTePoK View Post
To those who wants to buy the reader: $99 is erally great offer!
Thanks for pointing it out BeTePok.

I have wanted a 360 and missed the $99.

Pm sent to OP.

Last edited by Boston; 08-29-2010 at 06:49 PM.
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 04:32 PM   #5
krhysling

Sold

It's been sold. Thanks to all for your interest and thanks to BeTePoK for the unsolicited marketing assistance.
Advert
Old 08-30-2010, 04:48 PM   #6
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
You are welcome, krhysling!
Just let me know if you want to sell another reader
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote