Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 01-29-2013, 03:00 PM   #91
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
^Thank you, Julian!!!!! Just ordered mine!

Mine says it will ship in 1-2 weeks, but you posted 2.5 hrs ago. Is yours shiping sooner?
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 03:59 PM   #92
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post

Mine says it will ship in 1-2 weeks, but you posted 2.5 hrs ago. Is yours shiping sooner?
2.5 hours sooner than yours
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-29-2013, 04:17 PM   #93
faithbw
Guru
faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Mini 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
faithbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 04:20 PM   #94
djulian
Evangelist
djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:

No problem!

Mine also said 1-2 weeks, and I was literally sitting at my desk hitting refresh from noon until about 12:20 when it popped back into stock. Heck, you may get yours earlier than me if you live closer to wherever they ship from.

I noticed last night that the status went from "SOLD OUT" to "Temporarily Out of Stock," and so I did a bit of googling, and the rumor was that they'd be back in stock at 12ET/9PST today. It was a bit later than that, but not much.
djulian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 05:16 PM   #95
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

^ Nah, not any closer for sure: New England. I had all but given up on it.
Advert
Old 01-29-2013, 05:17 PM   #96
xendula
eBookworm

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Don't be such a monkey!!!
Old 01-30-2013, 06:21 AM   #97
Top100EbooksRank
Banned
Top100EbooksRank ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top100EbooksRank ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top100EbooksRank ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top100EbooksRank ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top100EbooksRank ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top100EbooksRank ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top100EbooksRank ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top100EbooksRank ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top100EbooksRank ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top100EbooksRank ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top100EbooksRank ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
production has surpassed 900,000 devices

let's hope for the Nexus 5, Google will order 1 million right off the bat
Top100EbooksRank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:51 AM   #98
andreabc
Zealot
andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle (4th gen)
I ordered mine last night and today I got the "your order has shipped" email
andreabc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:03 AM   #99
xendula
eBookworm

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabc View Post
I ordered mine last night and today I got the "your order has shipped" email
Not fair! Mine says shipping estimate Feb 13! Which store did you buy it in (what country)?
Old 01-30-2013, 03:37 PM   #100
andreabc
Zealot
andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle (4th gen)
Quote:
Not fair! Mine says shipping estimate Feb 13! Which store did you buy it in (what country)?
US store. If all goes well, it should be delivered tomorrow! (and I'll bite my nails in anticipation until next month, as I've sent it to my uncle's)
andreabc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:33 PM   #101
xendula
eBookworm

Whaaaaat!? Why is mine taking so long, then?
Old 01-31-2013, 12:35 AM   #102
djulian
Evangelist
djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I agree, not fair! I still haven't seen a shipping estimate either.
Old 01-31-2013, 08:14 AM   #103
xendula
eBookworm

So, this is really strange. I got a UPS My Choice email last night, and it will be delivered today!! The delivery date was also updated to today on Google Play.

What I find strange about it is the fact that I never got an email from Google about this.
Old 01-31-2013, 05:07 PM   #104
djulian
Evangelist

EDIT: Deleted