Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 05-21-2010, 09:36 AM   #31
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
What a great contest, thank you everyone! Congratulations to all the winners.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 09:48 AM   #32
omk3
Wizard
omk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five words

Device: pocketbook 360, kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich_D View Post
I think I'm listed as a winner of a certificate, but I didn't get a notice. R_Dollish is not my user name, but it is my name! Can we verify it by email or something?
Truth is I haven't got a pm yet either. I guess it's still in the post.
omk3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 09:49 AM   #33
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by omk3 View Post
Me neither.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 09:50 AM   #34
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Thank you MR for having the contest and selecting my entry as "outstandingly entertaining" - this is the VERY first contest I've ever won - ironically by not winning. Oh well - I'll take it!

Thanks to all the wonderful sponsers, writers, dead parrots, lying mods, etc. -- you know who you are!!

And lastly, but certainly not leastest:

IT WAS THE PENGUIN WOT DONE IT!!!!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 09:51 AM   #35
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinandgreek View Post
Me neither.
Me neither neither. [Maybe they're re-using the prizes in the fall?]
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 09:56 AM   #36
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Me neither neither. [Maybe they're re-using the prizes in the fall?]
Lol. No, we'll get in contact with you shortly.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 09:56 AM   #37
BlueMonkey
Evangelist
BlueMonkey knows what time it isBlueMonkey knows what time it isBlueMonkey knows what time it isBlueMonkey knows what time it isBlueMonkey knows what time it isBlueMonkey knows what time it isBlueMonkey knows what time it isBlueMonkey knows what time it isBlueMonkey knows what time it isBlueMonkey knows what time it isBlueMonkey knows what time it is

Device: Astak EZ Reader Pocket Pro, Nexus S
Quote:
Originally Posted by omk3 View Post
I smell a new case for Rock Lobster
BlueMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 10:01 AM   #38
Catire
Lord of the Universe
Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 / PSP
Congratulations to all the winners

And thank you to Alex and the moderating team for making it such a fun contest

p.s. I still think pilotbob did it
Catire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 10:05 AM   #39
Direct Ebooks
Hibernian eBook Warrior
Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.

Device: Sony Reader
Well done again to all the winners and everyone who took part (even though winning is sooo much better!)
Just so no-one feels left out, Directebooks.com would like to offer all Mobileread members 20% off all our eBooks this weekend. Just use the ridiculously over-complicated code HWA2RCSN7W at checkout.

Thats on top of the 50% discount on your first purchase! Check it out
Direct Ebooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 10:11 AM   #40
omk3
Wizard
omk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five words

Device: pocketbook 360, kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
... this is the VERY first contest I've ever won - ironically by not winning.
I could have said that VERBATIM. First for me too, by not winning too... You gotta love MR for that
omk3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 10:13 AM   #41
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
One of the joys of e-books if they are malleable. So over the next few days, I'm going to write a Red afterword in mine, giving Red's opinion.

It'll slip in real nice with Sigil....
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 10:21 AM   #42
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direct Ebooks View Post
Well done again to all the winners and everyone who took part (even though winning is sooo much better!)
Just so no-one feels left out, Directebooks.com would like to offer all Mobileread members 20% off all our eBooks this weekend. Just use the ridiculously over-complicated code HWA2RCSN7W at checkout.

Wow!! Thank you very much!! This will make my voucher go even farther!! I'll have to get on the site now and see what goodies to get with it!.
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 10:28 AM   #43
Quasi
Quasi began at the beginning.

Device: waiting for the perfect one
Congrats to the winners!

and many thanks to the sponsors and moderators - it was fun.
Quasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 10:38 AM   #44
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:

Oh wow!
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 10:48 AM   #45
Rich_D
Fanatic
Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Kobo Glo HD, nook ST with Glo (backup)
Quote:

Excellent! Thank you!

"You may call me DE" my contact whispered deep from within the shadows of the alley. All I could make out was his trench coat and the glowing ember from his cigarette. In the distance I could hear a car approaching. DE spoke again "The answers you seek can be found at the ebook deposit..." he was cut off as headlights panned across the dark alley. I turned back to him and he was gone but I noticed a scrap of paper with strange writing "HWA2RCSN7W". I had a feeling that if I could crack the code, I'd finally have the answers I needed.
Rich_D is offline   Reply With Quote