Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 05-12-2007, 06:59 PM   #1
Roy White
Evangelist
Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Reader
Text to RTF question.

I am interested in copying and pasting content from the internet into notepad, then pasting that text into microsoft word, then saving that, in RTF mode. What settings should I use for the best results on the reader? Font size, Which font, etc. I downloaded an RTF from this site and opened it. Looked like they were using Arial black at 18 point font, with the entire text justified. Does that sound right? I'm interested in creating my own 'books' from blogs and or fanfic sites.

What is the limit on pages?

I downloaded a fanfic Harry Potter online novel that, once I formatted the text at 18 point Arial black was over 2000 pages. Will that 'clog up' the readers memory so it wont work?

Thanks.

Roy
Roy White is offline   Reply With Quote