Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 09-03-2009, 07:57 AM   #1
Mayr
Connoisseur
Mayr began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPhone 3Gs
Anyone from Portugal living near Porto, Gaia or Viana do Castelo?

Calling out to any fellow Portuguese who would mind showing me his e-ink device in a café or a place of his choosing. Or to simply chat online about this devices and their use in Portugal.

Obrigado.

Last edited by Mayr; 09-03-2009 at 05:56 PM.
Mayr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 02:35 PM   #2
DDHarriman
Guru
DDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura about

Device: Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS 505, Kindle DXG and Samsung Galaxy Note
Hi

If you can take a jump into Lisbon, I will be very pleased to show you a 505 and a Cybook.

Also seeing them and proving the features sometimes makes the completely difference.
Per example, even having both, I do advise to buy the Cybook, the reading experience is much better then the Sony, especially concerning the reading in low light areas and at night, the lightness and the best mobipocket eink experience.

And its’ the lightest… just 174 grams.

Anyway, if you need more info, have no problem in contact me by PM if you want, we are several Portuguese around here now and we will able to help each other.

Bets regards,
DDHarriman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert