Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 10-24-2010, 08:21 PM   #1
CazMar
Book Geek
CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Asus MemPad 7" tablet, Nexus 5, Asus 10" tablet
Tom Holt Books

Does anyone know where I can legally buy Tom Holt's books in EPUB format? Especially his historical novels. I can get them from dozens of file sharing torrent sites etc but I actually want to get a legal copy! (No wonder people download illegally - just out of sheer frustration!) I certainly can't find a site in Australia but that doesn't surprise me (imagine cynical sneer here).
CazMar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 01:16 AM   #2
Kerfuffle
Kerfuffle is faster than slow light.Kerfuffle is faster than slow light.Kerfuffle is faster than slow light.Kerfuffle is faster than slow light.Kerfuffle is faster than slow light.Kerfuffle is faster than slow light.Kerfuffle is faster than slow light.Kerfuffle is faster than slow light.Kerfuffle is faster than slow light.Kerfuffle is faster than slow light.Kerfuffle is faster than slow light.

Device: Sony Prs-650 (mine) Sony PRS-T1 (wife's)
Try the book depository. Look here - http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/sear...holt&format=10

You can choose which format from epub, pdf and msreader.
Kerfuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-25-2010, 07:14 PM   #3
CazMar
Book Geek
CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Asus MemPad 7" tablet, Nexus 5, Asus 10" tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerfuffle View Post
Try the book depository. Look here - http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/sear...holt&format=10

You can choose which format from epub, pdf and msreader.
Unfortunately I get the same result - all the books are marked "out of stock". Now how an ebook can be out of stock I can't imagine....
But thank you anyhow for taking the time to help.
CazMar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 10:49 PM   #4
Kerfuffle
Kerfuffle is faster than slow light.Kerfuffle is faster than slow light.Kerfuffle is faster than slow light.Kerfuffle is faster than slow light.Kerfuffle is faster than slow light.Kerfuffle is faster than slow light.Kerfuffle is faster than slow light.Kerfuffle is faster than slow light.Kerfuffle is faster than slow light.Kerfuffle is faster than slow light.Kerfuffle is faster than slow light.

Device: Sony Prs-650 (mine) Sony PRS-T1 (wife's)
Out of stock basically means geo restrictions limit their ability to sell. Its weird though because when I ran the search first to see, none were out of stock but when I just checked the link again, they were all out of stock. BTW I am in Australia as well.

They just dont want us to buy ebooks apparently.
Kerfuffle is offline   Reply With Quote