Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2012, 09:41 AM   #61
NeweReader
Enthusiast
NeweReader began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
How long should I wait for the next person to join, before I go ahead and get my bundle? Does anyone have an idea?
Thanks
Old 07-02-2012, 12:09 PM   #62
camiller
Addict
camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wireless
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeweReader View Post
How long should I wait for the next person to join, before I go ahead and get my bundle? Does anyone have an idea?
Thanks
If you don't want to wait any more, use an extra email address to gift the bundle back to yourself and just hold on to that in case someone shows up later. Then you can just PM them the gift code (up to 12 months later).

If you are uncomfortable doing that yourself I can send you a spare email address and I can hold the end of the chain.
Old 07-02-2012, 04:18 PM   #63
NeweReader
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by camiller View Post
If you are uncomfortable doing that yourself I can send you a spare email address and I can hold the end of the chain.
Thank you camiller. I would really appreciate it if you would send me your spare email address and hold the end of the chain. You are very generous to make this offer.

Thanks again.
Old 07-02-2012, 05:09 PM   #64
Kaylee Skylyn
Enthusiast
Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android phone, Kobo Aura, Sony PRS 350
I'd like to join...I'll PM both of you. :P
Old 07-03-2012, 08:14 AM   #65
camiller
Addict
camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeweReader View Post
Thank you camiller. I would really appreciate it if you would send me your spare email address and hold the end of the chain. You are very generous to make this offer.

Thanks again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylee Skylyn View Post
I'd like to join...I'll PM both of you. :P
NeweReader, since Kaylee wants in I'll let you send it to her.

Kaylee, I'll make the same offer, once you have a code from NeweReader if you don't want to wait for someone else to come along I can send you an email address to send the gift to.
Old 07-03-2012, 03:53 PM   #66
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
How can I jump in on this? I've bought from WebScriptions before. My understanding is that you have to use an email address that's not registered with Baen in order to get the code?

Re-read the instructions and will PM kaylee with an extra e-mail address. If you don't actually sign up with that email address, can it be re-used next month or will you have to use a different throwaway each month?

Last edited by hwlester; 07-03-2012 at 04:00 PM.
Old 07-03-2012, 04:24 PM   #67
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
How can I jump in on this? I've bought from WebScriptions before. My understanding is that you have to use an email address that's not registered with Baen in order to get the code?

Re-read the instructions and will PM kaylee with an extra e-mail address. If you don't actually sign up with that email address, can it be re-used next month or will you have to use a different throwaway each month?
I just sent you a pm hope it helps.

bernie
Old 07-03-2012, 04:33 PM   #68
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbm View Post

bernie
Yes, it helps. Thanks.
Old 07-03-2012, 04:33 PM   #69
camiller
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbm View Post

bernie
but for the benefit of others reading that won't see the PM. Yes you can re-use the email address as long as it is not registered with baen. Which of course means that you don't have to use the code you get with the email address it was sent to either.
Old 07-03-2012, 07:29 PM   #70
NeweReader
Enthusiast

Sorry this is a little late, but. . .

PM received from Kaylee Skylyn. Code sent to Kaylee.
Old 07-04-2012, 01:08 AM   #71
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Voyage, Kobo mini, Samsung tablet, phones, whatever.
Pm sent to Kaylee
Old 07-04-2012, 05:27 PM   #72
pisceschick
Addict
pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Classic Nook, Kindle Keyboard, Nexus 7
I am interested in joining the chain. Reading through the instructions to see if I can figure this all out.

Edit - Think I got it. PM sent to piperclassique, hope that is correct.

Last edited by pisceschick; 07-04-2012 at 06:08 PM.
Old 07-04-2012, 05:42 PM   #73
Kaylee Skylyn
Enthusiast
Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android phone, Kobo Aura, Sony PRS 350
Code sent to hwlester.

(I've sent him your request via pm too piperclassique, so you should get code from him.)
Thanks for the offer camiller, looks like things are rolling now, also thanks for the clarification on re-using email addys. Definitely good to know.

Last edited by Kaylee Skylyn; 07-04-2012 at 05:55 PM.
Old 07-04-2012, 09:58 PM   #74
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Voyage, Kobo mini, Samsung tablet, phones, whatever.
Quote:
I am interested in joining the chain. Reading through the instructions to see if I can figure this all out.

Edit - Think I got it. PM sent to piperclassique, hope that is correct.
I confuse easily, but I think that's where we are. When I get the code from Hylwester I send to Pisceschick as I understand it.
Old 07-04-2012, 10:20 PM   #75
hwlester
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by piperclassique View Post
I confuse easily, but I think that's where we are. When I get the code from Hylwester I send to Pisceschick as I understand it.
Kaylee sent me the code, I redeemed it, and sent the next one to piperclassique. Piperclassique, when you redeem it, at step 5, enter the email that Pisceschick sent you and keep it rolling.
Closed Thread