Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-10-2009, 01:08 PM   #1
PA1SA
PA1SA began at the beginning.

Device: none
Websites/Academic e books

Can someone guide me to some sites for academic e book torrents? I would like to get next semesters books in e book or pdf formats for my kendel. Thank you.
PA1SA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 01:09 PM   #2
PA1SA

please advise
Advert
Old 05-10-2009, 01:19 PM   #3
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
hi PA1SA, we don't advise people here about how to get unauthorised or infringing copies of copyright books. if you're looking for open-source textbooks, you might take a look at this site : http://www.opentextbook.org/
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 01:23 PM   #4
PA1SA

Thanks Zelda, sorry for miss communication
Old 05-10-2009, 01:25 PM   #5
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
no worries, i just prefer to be clear about our site policy.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert