Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-09-2009, 12:01 PM   #1
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Calibre on a flash drive

Anyone try it? I am hoping it works since I cant install it on the computers on the ship (Navy here)...
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 12:31 PM   #2
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcuadro View Post
Anyone try it? I am hoping it works since I cant install it on the computers on the ship (Navy here)...
According to this thread, it can be done.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35633
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-09-2009, 12:49 PM   #3
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S View Post
According to this thread, it can be done.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35633
The search function does not work well when you dont know what exactly to put there The install program did not finish all the way but looks like it is working just fine Rock on
Old 02-09-2009, 12:58 PM   #4
rcuadro
Wizard

Now if I could only get it to recognize my 505 on the computer... huh... I think I am just going to have to keep using the laptop
Old 02-12-2009, 12:49 PM   #5
gse1woody
gse1woody began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Even if it does work USB drives are now "outlawed" by the Navy.
gse1woody is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-13-2009, 09:44 AM   #6
rcuadro
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by gse1woody View Post
Even if it does work USB drives are now "outlawed" by the Navy.
True but you can still use portable hard drives if you can believe that... as long as you register them with the IT guys.