Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 01-06-2013, 02:23 PM   #1
Berzelius
Connoisseur
Berzelius can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Berzelius can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Berzelius can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Berzelius can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Berzelius can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Berzelius can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Berzelius can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Berzelius can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Berzelius can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Berzelius can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Berzelius can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle 4, Kindle Paperwhite 2 & Sony PRS-T1
Missing functions on the Android Kindle app?

I have the Kindle for Android app, Ver 3.8.2.4 on my phone.

There are a couple of functions available on my Kindle 4 that I can't find on the Android app. These are zooming in on figures (this became available with the last Kindle 4 update, IIRC) and creating notes at specific points in the text (I can only create bookmarks to mark a whole page).

Are these two functions missing from the Android app?
Berzelius is offline   Reply With Quote