Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 03-22-2007, 02:55 PM   #1
dhbailey
Guru
dhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enough

Device: HP iPAQ211 / PRS 500, 700 and 505
Opening links in a new window

Might it be possible to change the behavior of this forum so that any links open in a new tab or a new window (this would be browser dependent I would think) so that the mobileread.com page we're linking from would remain intact on our screen?
dhbailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 04:01 PM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
If you're using Firefox (or I.E. 7, I think), you can do that by clicking links with the middle mouse button/scroll wheel.

I know that's not what you're asking for, but if you're using one of those, it'll give you what you're wanting immediately.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert