Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-19-2009, 01:03 PM   #1
Counter
Connoisseur
Counter began at the beginning.

Device: EzReader
Where to buy

Ok, I have checked out a few ebook retailers and am pretty disgusted with their pricing. Hard covers and paper backs are less expensive then the same title ebook on lots of these sites.

I can't buy anything from B&N or Amazon so it seems the $10 books are out of bounds for now? I hope not. I did see booksonboard.com are the closest to B&N and Amazon pricing but still over priced.

Does anyone know of a competitive ebook retailer?

Mark
Counter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 01:12 PM   #2
queentess
Reading is sexy
queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/E-book_stores
queentess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 01:54 PM   #3
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
You can use book search to find a particular book and pricing.

http://ebooks.addall.com/

http://inkmesh.com/
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 01:56 PM   #4
Counter
Connoisseur
Counter began at the beginning.

Device: EzReader
Thank you for the responses. This forum is GREAT!
Counter is offline   Reply With Quote