Internal Memory 7 21.88%
Compact Flash Card 19 59.38%
MMC Card 5 15.63%
USB Memory Stick 1 3.13%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-01-2009, 08:38 AM   #1
Adam B.
Addicted to Porting
Adam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the rough

Device: iRex iLiad, Nokia 770, Samsung i760
What Storage do you use?

I'm doing research for the iLiadOS project.

The iLiadOS will need to backup files, and use about 16MB of space on a memory card or internal flash. The winner of this poll will likely be required in order to run the iLiadOS.
Adam B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:26 AM   #2
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Won't they need a CF card in order to reflash the iLiadOS image initially?
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-01-2009, 11:31 AM   #3
Adam B.
Addicted to Porting
Adam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the rough

Device: iRex iLiad, Nokia 770, Samsung i760
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
Won't they need a CF card in order to reflash the iLiadOS image initially?
Since I fixed the flash image to fit in /mnt/protected, it's not longer required for technical reasons.

I think I may still make it a requirement, so people can reflash their iLiad to stock if something goes wrong.
Adam B. is offline   Reply With Quote