Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-16-2011, 05:50 AM   #46
PhilipChen
Author - Falling Star
PhilipChen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PhilipChen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PhilipChen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PhilipChen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PhilipChen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PhilipChen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PhilipChen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PhilipChen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PhilipChen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PhilipChen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PhilipChen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Reader on PC
Falling Star

The drawing for a free eCopy of Falling Star is now closed. All respondents will be receiving an eCopy. Please check your Private Messages for instructions on downloading a copy. If you do not find one, please send me a messgae.

Thank you all for your interest in Falling Star.

Phil

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 02-16-2011 at 06:15 AM.
PhilipChen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 06:49 AM   #47
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
Many thanks Phil!
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:59 AM   #48
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Thanks man!!! Just downloaded it from Smashwords!
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 04:42 PM   #49
AndrewH
Fanatic
AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, & Kobo Mini
Thank you!
AndrewH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 01:03 PM   #50
Lt. Brannigan
Enthusiast
Lt. Brannigan is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Lt. Brannigan is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Lt. Brannigan is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Lt. Brannigan is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Lt. Brannigan is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Lt. Brannigan is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Lt. Brannigan is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Lt. Brannigan is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Lt. Brannigan is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Lt. Brannigan is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Lt. Brannigan is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Sony PRS350, Kindle Wi-Fi.
Thank you!
Lt. Brannigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 03:26 PM   #51
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
I definitely learned some information while reading this book I'd love to see this made into a movie, actually...

my review
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 12:04 AM   #52
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Thanks for the review Grace. I think you've done a good job not to filter this one out for me. It's still on my very long TBR list.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 01:14 AM   #53
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
Thanks for the review Grace. I think you've done a good job not to filter this one out for me. It's still on my very long TBR list.
Great, I'm very glad to hear that I hope it's just what you're looking for (when you eventually get to it)!

boy, do I understand long tbr....

Last edited by GraceKrispy; 06-03-2011 at 01:52 AM.
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
military, ocean, spies, thriller, ufo