Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 09-21-2011, 01:32 PM   #16
stonetools
Wizard
stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, IPhone
What I would really like for the there to be better sync and file management for DOCUMENTS. Running it through iTunes doesn't work for me-(probably because I haven't worked on figuring out how to do it) . I just went ahead and do Dropbox now.
I do wish Apple would just do a seperate program for shifting non-media files back and forth from PC to IOs devices.
If it can't do that, then have a seperate iTunes tab entitled Documents or Files. You drag your documents to that window and it syncs when you plug in, or transfers wirelessly when you key the Sync command. I'm hoping we will see something like that.
stonetools is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 03:02 PM   #17
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonetools View Post
What I would really like for the there to be better sync and file management for DOCUMENTS. Running it through iTunes doesn't work for me-(probably because I haven't worked on figuring out how to do it) . I just went ahead and do Dropbox now.
I do wish Apple would just do a seperate program for shifting non-media files back and forth from PC to IOs devices.
If it can't do that, then have a seperate iTunes tab entitled Documents or Files. You drag your documents to that window and it syncs when you plug in, or transfers wirelessly when you key the Sync command. I'm hoping we will see something like that.
You are talking of interface, if i understand you correctly.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert