Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Fictionwise eBookwise

Notices

Old 02-16-2008, 08:08 PM   #1
suzipearce
suzipearce began at the beginning.

Device: ebookwise1150
I am looking for a Reader

I haven't bought a book reader yet. I am looking at the bookwise 1150. Should I pay more the extra memory or just use my own card? And most of all, do I have to get all my books from bookwise or can I shop around and get the best prices on books.
suzipearce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 11:52 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzipearce View Post
I haven't bought a book reader yet. I am looking at the bookwise 1150. Should I pay more the extra memory or just use my own card? And most of all, do I have to get all my books from bookwise or can I shop around and get the best prices on books.
Do you have a Smart-Media card? This is required for expansion. If so, how big is it? If you have one or more of these older cards they should work fine. You can also find them on eBay should you want more.

There are many free downloads in this format on this web site. check my web site for more information on this product. The forum that discusses this hardware is a better place for your questions. I am moving the thread.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-17-2008, 01:15 AM   #3
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
... I am moving the thread.

Dale
Wow, Dale, I hadn't noticed your 'Wizard' status 'til now. Congrats!

I knew you had it in you! (see the p.s. in my post https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...77&postcount=5). That basically sums it up!

-Nick
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote