Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 11-12-2010, 07:07 PM   #16
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@tomsem: Check the first post of this thread. It's also a KDK manga reader app.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 07:53 PM   #17
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@tomsem: Check the first post of this thread. It's also a KDK manga reader app.
Yes, oops. Never mind my comment...
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 04:39 PM   #18
twotools
twotools began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Old thread necroed alive!

Just wondering if this app can support panning of the original image, as that would make reading densely packed comics easier. Specifically, I have most of my comics as either width 600 or width 800, and I read in image viewer by panning downwards. Any kind of panning/zooming would work perfectly for my purposes. Any possibility? It would be fantastic to have a replacement for the inbuilt image viewer specifically for reading comics.

I've tried outputting to pdf and reading in Duokan but it just isn't the same. I prefer the look and feel of the original firmware still.
twotools is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 12:31 AM   #19
Gvaz
Gvaz began at the beginning.

I wish this could pull info from streaming manga sites instead having to download them D:
Gvaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 08:45 AM   #20
kapsi
kapsi began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gvaz View Post
I wish this could pull info from streaming manga sites instead having to download them D:
You'd have to set up a server that would convert on the fly...
kapsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 03:31 AM   #21
bilgisiz
bilgisiz can illuminate an eclipsebilgisiz can illuminate an eclipsebilgisiz can illuminate an eclipsebilgisiz can illuminate an eclipsebilgisiz can illuminate an eclipsebilgisiz can illuminate an eclipsebilgisiz can illuminate an eclipsebilgisiz can illuminate an eclipsebilgisiz can illuminate an eclipsebilgisiz can illuminate an eclipsebilgisiz can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle 3.0.2 529960105
I installed mangle on my kindle dxg... I opened mangle. I clicked 'Menu'... I selected 'Open Manga' ... I saw "Please select a manga" on the top of the screen... But screen is blank... There are mangas in my pictures folder... They're all jpeg.... But mangle can't see them... Why? Please help...
bilgisiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 05:25 PM   #22
centhena
Enthusiast
centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Paperwhite
Is this the same thing or supposed to be part of this program? http://foosoft.net/mangle/
centhena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 05:47 PM   #23
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by centhena View Post
Is this the same thing or supposed to be part of this program? http://foosoft.net/mangle/
No... https://github.com/FooSoft/mangle/ is different.

(It is mentioned in the first few posts)
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 06:42 PM   #24
A2OGM
A2OGM began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 4 NT Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by bilgisiz View Post
I installed mangle on my kindle dxg... I opened mangle. I clicked 'Menu'... I selected 'Open Manga' ... I saw "Please select a manga" on the top of the screen... But screen is blank... There are mangas in my pictures folder... They're all jpeg.... But mangle can't see them... Why? Please help...
I don't know if you already done this but you have to put your files into <kindleusb>/development/mangle/work for mangle to open them. Also I don't know if mangle supports jpg files that are not inside a compressed archive like zip or cbr.

I tried mangle on my Kindle 4 NT Black. It runs but I also get a blank screen when I try to select a manga.

If this doesn't help you, you could try out Librerator. The build in image viewer is pretty decent.
A2OGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 06:55 PM   #25
Slatka
Slatka began at the beginning.

Device: none
Is there a new version for the Hmanga reader? Would love to try it out once

Last edited by Slatka; 09-25-2017 at 07:21 AM.
Slatka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 07:42 PM   #26
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slatka View Post
Is there a new version for the manga reader? Would love to try it out once
I don't see any version, old or new, built for "Device: None".
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote