Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-12-2011, 11:19 AM   #1
Mikou
Zealot
Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Amazon Fire 10, Kobo Clara, Kobo Aura One
Fictionwise Coupon 45% off - Exp 11/14/11

I was checking and checking and there is finally a new code!

Coupon code: 111111
45% off all eBooks! Expires: Nov 14 (or more likely until the next code takes effect in 1 week))

Happy Book Shopping!
Mikou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 04:09 PM   #2
dandelioncottage
Abibliophobe
dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2 64 gb, Nook Glowlight, iPad 4 (128 gb)
Can Fictionwise Multiformat books be read on the NookColor?
dandelioncottage is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-12-2011, 04:55 PM   #3
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by dandelioncottage View Post
Can Fictionwise Multiformat books be read on the NookColor?
Yes Multiformat comes in several non DRM formats to choose from and the epub version should work fine on the NC.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 05:49 PM   #4
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
Blossom, I knew you would see this one! Your wishlist should be getting smaller and smaller.

jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 06:26 PM   #5
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jersysman View Post
Blossom, I knew you would see this one! Your wishlist should be getting smaller and smaller.

If Harlequin would stop releasing all those 90s titles it may get smaller till then it continues to grow each week.

I've stop buying their modern titles with the exception of series I am collecting and buy Treasury titles instead to me the 90s was the best decade for Romance novels.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-13-2011, 12:18 AM   #6
erk
Enthusiast
erk got an A in P-Chem.erk got an A in P-Chem.erk got an A in P-Chem.erk got an A in P-Chem.erk got an A in P-Chem.erk got an A in P-Chem.erk got an A in P-Chem.erk got an A in P-Chem.erk got an A in P-Chem.erk got an A in P-Chem.erk got an A in P-Chem.

Device: SONY PRS505
I'm struggling to find anything non-romance on FW to use this with some old buywise free-book things (although if this is one-per customer, that'll put a damper on burning up those).
erk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 01:25 AM   #7
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Quote:
Originally Posted by erk View Post
I'm struggling to find anything non-romance on FW to use this with some old buywise free-book things (although if this is one-per customer, that'll put a damper on burning up those).
The weekend FW discount coupons can be reused.

Are there any particular genres you like and are you willing to try previously printed older backlist from authors with decent reputations that you may not have heard of before? If so, then you may be in luck, depending on what you want to read.

I buy mainly sf/fantasy and the occasional mystery when the FW coupons come around and there are quite a few fairly good older award-winners being reprinted as MultiFormat e-books.

I suggest having a look through the catalogues of e-Reads (a little of everything, run by a literary agent), Wildside Press (mainly sf/fantasy, some mystery/other), Small Beer Press (high quality sf/fantasy), Mundania Press (not-so-high quality sf/fantasy but decent if you like pulpy/light comedic stuff), Wonder Audiobooks (golden age sf which is mostly still under US copyright; check against Project Gutenberg), Quintamid (sf/fantasy/horror), Belgrave House (mostly romance, but a good number of mystery and historical novels), all of whom have supplied me with some fairly good reads.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 09:49 AM   #8
erk
Enthusiast
erk got an A in P-Chem.erk got an A in P-Chem.erk got an A in P-Chem.erk got an A in P-Chem.erk got an A in P-Chem.erk got an A in P-Chem.erk got an A in P-Chem.erk got an A in P-Chem.erk got an A in P-Chem.erk got an A in P-Chem.erk got an A in P-Chem.

Device: SONY PRS505
ATDrake, thanks for the recommendations, they are a good start.
I started on some of them, and at this rate I'm likely to lose more than a hundred of micropay dollars (which apparently can't be refunded) by the time they finally close up shop.

If there's a practical way to do it, I'd sell my micropay at 75c on the dollar, if anyone still has a wishlist there?
erk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fictionwise coupon code