Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-23-2009, 08:11 PM   #1
HistoryWes
Teacher/Novelist
HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR, iPad
Sony Survey

I checked my email last night and found a link to an online product survey for Sony. It was pretty long and I didn't write down what they were asking, but it was mostly focused on which features I would like to have on a future Reader. It queried wifi & internet, built-in dictionary (which would be big for me), more memory, etc. I was happy to throw my 2 centavos in. It's nice that somebody at Sony is trying to find out what we want to see next.
HistoryWes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 08:12 PM   #2
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Boooo why did I not get this?
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-23-2009, 08:14 PM   #3
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
built-in dictionary !! FINALLY !!! it's about time, sony.

was this survey nominative (for you specifically) or do you think that anyone can reply to it ? as you say, it's great that they are listening to what users want, so maybe the more feedback, the better...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 10:34 PM   #4
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
I got the survey too. I just wish they gave you a section to add comments, so I could tell them how much trouble I'm having trying to connect to their ebookstore!

Quote:
Sony Product Survey
SONY@OpinionTrack.com
Dear Sony Product Owner,

Today's survey is about a Sony product you may own and use. The insights and feedback you will provide by participating in this survey are very important to us and will be used to improve future Sony products.

Please click here to complete a brief survey that should only take about 10 minutes of your time.

Product Survey

Since only a select number of consumers throughout the country have been selected, your participation is critical to the success of this research.

Thanks so very much for helping out with this important study!

Sony Electronics Inc.
Personal Information Management Office
1 Sony Drive, MD 1E4
Park Ridge, NJ 07656

Privacy Policy/Your California Privacy Rights | Legal/Trademark
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 10:35 PM   #5
MarciaCat
Cat Lady & Trekkie
MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Kobo Aura & Aura H20
I got the survey too. *Link removed*

This is the text of the email:

Quote:
Dear Sony Product Owner,

Today's survey is about a Sony product you may own and use. The insights and feedback you will provide by participating in this survey are very important to us and will be used to improve future Sony products.

Please click here to complete a brief survey that should only take about 10 minutes of your time.

Product Survey

Since only a select number of consumers throughout the country have been selected, your participation is critical to the success of this research.

Thanks so very much for helping out with this important study!

++++++++++++++++
If you would prefer not to receive further email communications from Sony Electronics, please visit http://products.sel.sony.com/SEL/legal/choice.html.

Or send an email to unsubscribe@sel.sony.com.

Sony Electronics Inc.
Personal Information Management Office
1 Sony Drive, MD 1E4
Park Ridge, NJ 07656

Privacy Policy/Your California Privacy Rights | Legal/Trademark

Last edited by MarciaCat; 01-23-2009 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Removed link
MarciaCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-23-2009, 10:50 PM   #6
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarciaCat View Post
I got the survey too. Here's the link I got: <removed> Give it a try and see if it works.
I don't like website that resize my browser window. That is so rude!

BOb

Last edited by pilotbob; 01-24-2009 at 11:33 AM.
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 11:09 PM   #7
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Don't use the link to the survey. It has a specific ID in the link and could cause problems with the results.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 11:18 PM   #8
MarciaCat
Cat Lady & Trekkie
MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Kobo Aura & Aura H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Don't use the link to the survey. It has a specific ID in the link and could cause problems with the results.
I removed the link from my post but it remains in pilotbob's quote of my post.
MarciaCat is offline   Reply With Quote