Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 08-02-2010, 09:46 AM   #1
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Great news ubook developer now working on android version

http://www.smartphonegurus.com/forum...-android-2011/

Quote:
Well, seems I changed my mind again. I am pushing back the SmartPhone/Desktop 2011 version (see topic) to develop a new uBook Android version. I have the font engine working, just 50 more modules to go
I don't expect an alpha demo before the mid-fall.
I will probably build a desktop version from it too. Any other Java based platform will be ported to at some point in time...
Please stick around. I will post more info/pictures when I have some...
David

I love ubook on my windows mobile phone. I hope android version is just as good.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 11:29 PM   #2
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
This is the best news I've heard in a long, long time. uBook's the only reason I still use my Axim X50v, and an android version with the same options and capabilities will be ... amazing!!
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert