Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-07-2004, 02:20 PM   #1
ignatz
mechanoholic
ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR/iPhone 4S/EVO 4G
Anyone know of a good free mailing list service?

Preferably without ads? I have a small (<10) network of friends that I would like to coordinate with through a mailing list. I know that we could simply mail to a lot of recipients, but I would love to simplify it through a list. Another possibility would be a mailing list service that could run on my webhost, possibly in PHP? Don't know if that's possible...

Any input is appreciated.
ignatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 07:57 PM   #2
Unregistered
Nameless Being

Free mailing list providers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ignatz
Preferably without ads? I have a small (<10) network of friends that I would like to coordinate with through a mailing list. I know that we could simply mail to a lot of recipients, but I would love to simplify it through a list. Another possibility would be a mailing list service that could run on my webhost, possibly in PHP? Don't know if that's possible...

Any input is appreciated.
One potential solution is Mailman hosting. See <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-m...=faq01.017.htp>.
Advert