Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-03-2008, 08:26 PM   #1
jaxx6166
Wizard
jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 350, iPad, PW
Free E-Book for the Sony Reader

In case you guys missed the email, now through December 21 Sony is offering "The Secret Vampire" by LJ Smith for free through the ebook store.

Appears to be a paranormal romance thing tho

Free is free.

Linky
jaxx6166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 11:41 PM   #2
Tattncat
Bookworm
Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab3, Sony PRS700, Sony PRS505
Got it! Thanks.
Tattncat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 11:52 AM   #3
confusid
confusid began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 505
Thanx for the info.
confusid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 02:20 PM   #4
winspiration
Connoisseur
winspiration is no ebook tyro.winspiration is no ebook tyro.winspiration is no ebook tyro.winspiration is no ebook tyro.winspiration is no ebook tyro.winspiration is no ebook tyro.winspiration is no ebook tyro.winspiration is no ebook tyro.winspiration is no ebook tyro.winspiration is no ebook tyro.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, Kindle Fire HD
Just downloaded it, thanks
winspiration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 11:37 PM   #5
Gurrchan
:|
Gurrchan doesn't litterGurrchan doesn't litter

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505RC
Haha, surprisingly this was an enjoyable read. Just got my red PRS-505 yesterday, logged into the eBook Store and noticed the free eBook.

It's particularly short; finished within 24 hours. As I proceeded on, it was fairly obviously the targeted audience are young females, but I must say, I am tempted to look into the other books in the Night World series.
Gurrchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 11:59 PM   #6
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurrchan View Post
As I proceeded on, it was fairly obviously the targeted audience are young females, but I must say, I am tempted to look into the other books in the Night World series.
Mwahahahaha. See, that "give 'em one free hit and turn 'em into an addict for life" thing really works!

FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 12:21 AM   #7
Gurrchan
:|
Gurrchan doesn't litterGurrchan doesn't litter

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505RC
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
Mwahahahaha. See, that "give 'em one free hit and turn 'em into an addict for life" thing really works!

:P

Although the story was clearly entertaining, it's only as entertaining as your imagination allows. Luckily I find it fairly easy to visualize as I read. The only annoying about reading a book targeted for the teenagers is the diction is extremely simple; very very basic. Nonetheless, grab it for a quick read. And as Fizzy said, become addicted and tempted to buy the other following works.
Gurrchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 05:21 PM   #8
taildragger-j3
Writer AND Reader
taildragger-j3 began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
Has anyone gotten any discount codes from Sony in the last week or two? I think the last one I got was in early to mid November.
taildragger-j3 is offline   Reply With Quote