Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 10-08-2012, 06:46 PM   #1
enitro
Enthusiast
enitro began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-T1
Charger for PRS-T1

Where could I find one with international shipping and cheap.

Thanks.
enitro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 07:51 PM   #2
filmo
Wizard
filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Sony T1, Kobo Mini
Most any cell phone charger with correct connector will work to charge PRS T1. This is nothing special and many will work from 110V or 220V with correct plug adapter. Seen reports of Apple chargers not working.
filmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:34 PM   #3
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by filmo View Post
Most any cell phone charger with correct connector will work to charge PRS T1. This is nothing special and many will work from 110V or 220V with correct plug adapter. Seen reports of Apple chargers not working.
I've heard/read the same thing, make sure the voltage and stuff matches, but don't try any Apple chargers. I've used 3 different phone chargers and they all worked fine [Samsung, LG and Blackberry]. Just double check the voltages for sure. There's also another thread around here that goes into more technical aspects if you search for it. I remember reading it quite a long time ago.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:58 PM   #4
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
The Apple charges definitely do not work, my iPod "wart" does not charge my T1, nor does an iPad 3rd party one that I tried. My BlackBerry, Samsung and LG phone chargers all work with it as do several other 3rd party ones I've gotten over the years (I've got quite the collection, lol).
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:42 PM   #5
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
I've successfully used Blackberry chargers and HP Touchpad chargers on my PRS-T1.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 01:57 AM   #6
nreuter
nreuter began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H²O
Any USB charger with Micro-USB connector works
nreuter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 04:47 AM   #7
enitro
Enthusiast
enitro began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-T1
Thanks for the replyies any links.

Thanks.
enitro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:44 AM   #8
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-Wall-.../dp/B0018A56JG

Just do a search for "Android micro USB wall charger". Since we don't know where you are its hard to recommend a relevant "store". I've also bought a couple of Energizer chargers for my daughters in the past, they are sold in many bricks and mortar stores and they work well.

Last edited by Cdesja5; 10-09-2012 at 08:47 AM.
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote