Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 01-13-2007, 05:02 AM   #1
Mike Kostousov
Connoisseur
Mike Kostousov has learned how to read e-booksMike Kostousov has learned how to read e-booksMike Kostousov has learned how to read e-booksMike Kostousov has learned how to read e-booksMike Kostousov has learned how to read e-booksMike Kostousov has learned how to read e-booksMike Kostousov has learned how to read e-books

Device: Zaurus C1000/iLiad/SE K750i
big trouble. iLiad doesn't start

Hello!
I posted a message on iRex forum. But, may be somebody knows that problem?
http://forum.irexnet.com/viewtopic.php?t=922

Mike Kostousov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 08:19 AM   #2
Adam B.
Addicted to Porting
Adam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the rough

Device: iRex iLiad, Nokia 770, Samsung i760
It looks like the X server is running, but it isn't launching the content listener. Sadly, I think that without that, you won't be able to do anything.

Looks like your iLiad is going to be taking a trip back to iRex...
Adam B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-13-2007, 11:01 AM   #3
Mike Kostousov
Connoisseur
Mike Kostousov has learned how to read e-booksMike Kostousov has learned how to read e-booksMike Kostousov has learned how to read e-booksMike Kostousov has learned how to read e-booksMike Kostousov has learned how to read e-booksMike Kostousov has learned how to read e-booksMike Kostousov has learned how to read e-books

Yes, it seems, that X server is running... If I insert usb plug, I get usual access to iLiad. But nothing changes...
I hope that it is possible to repair at home... The problem that I did nothing and that I signed up for shell addition...
Old 01-20-2007, 01:29 AM   #4
Anchoku
Connoisseur
Anchoku doesn't litterAnchoku doesn't litter

Are you sure that faint image isn't held over from the last time it really worked? It is a bi-stable display.
Anchoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 05:24 AM   #5
Mike Kostousov
Connoisseur

I am sure. While iLiad is starting it shows image with books and progress bar.
Advert
Old 01-20-2007, 05:34 AM   #6
tribble
iLiad Maniac
tribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it is

Device: Bookeen Opus (i love that thing) and iPad (what an irony)
maybe you can initiate a connetc to the iDS. Have you tried that? If so, then the next update should resolve your problem.
tribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 09:27 AM   #7
Mike Kostousov
Connoisseur

I tried. But connection doesn't start... After progress bar was filled, it begins to show X cursor and doesn't stop blinking.