Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-16-2011, 10:17 AM   #1
brknhrt
brknhrt began at the beginning.

Device: nook
Intro

I was directed to this site from goodreads.com and very happy to find it. I am just an old woman with a nook reader, and I blog book reviews for several publishers and indie authors. My book favorites are mysteries and thrillers, but I usually end up reading a wide variety of genres.
brknhrt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 10:19 AM   #2
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW

Welcome to Mobileread ....

Have you noticed we have a Library here on Mobileread? .... (Links on main forum page, or in my signature).
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-16-2011, 10:28 AM   #3
brknhrt
brknhrt began at the beginning.

Device: nook
Library

I did find it, thank you. I just downloaded a Sir Arthur Conan Boyle book.
brknhrt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 10:30 AM   #4
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by brknhrt View Post
I did find it, thank you. I just downloaded a Sir Arthur Conan Boyle book.
An excellent choice, if I may be so bold as to say ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 11:14 AM   #5
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your new company, Brknhrt. Always great to greet a reader who gives something back to the writing community. Happy Nooking and very best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert