Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 03-17-2013, 01:32 PM   #1
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
? about a flashing black line on the side of photo

When I open my ebook cover photo in Sigil there is a flashing black line on the left side of the photo. I can move the line to the right side of the photo, but I can't get rid of it. Does anybody know what this line signifies? If I can just leave it there or need to get rid of it? Thanks.
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 02:31 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg Bell View Post
When I open my ebook cover photo in Sigil there is a flashing black line on the left side of the photo. I can move the line to the right side of the photo, but I can't get rid of it. Does anybody know what this line signifies? If I can just leave it there or need to get rid of it? Thanks.
That is the 'insert point cursor', sized for the current object. It is NOT part of the book.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 02:53 PM   #3
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
That is the 'insert point cursor', sized for the current object. It is NOT part of the book.
So you're saying, don't worry about it, right?
Old 03-18-2013, 03:56 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg Bell View Post
So you're saying, don't worry about it, right?
To quote the Coz "Riiight!"
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 05:43 PM   #5
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
if you don't worry about the cursor when you are typing, then don't worry about this - it is exactly the same cursor magnified to fit the object it refers to.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 02:22 PM   #6
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell

muchas

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
To quote the Coz "Riiight!"
gracias, Coz
Old 03-19-2013, 02:23 PM   #7
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell

interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmikel View Post
if you don't worry about the cursor when you are typing, then don't worry about this - it is exactly the same cursor magnified to fit the object it refers to.
thanks mrmikel