Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-31-2013, 11:06 AM   #256
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Can't have Codeine. Whole Family is allergic. If it was bronchitis wouldn't it be mucus coming up with it? Its just a dry cough. My lungs feel fine.
Pneumonia could be a dry cough. Like koland said, if it is severe or lasting too long, I'd go in again just to be sure.
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:39 AM   #257
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Thanks guys. Because of the flu outbreak I don't want to go to the clinic unless it's absolutely necessary. They even tell you don't come in unless you have to. If it persists I will go in I just don't want the flu.

I always have Sinus problems due to a deviated septum and polyp on the right side. I never get a runny nose because of it. Flonase, Sinuex and Mucinex I live on during the winter. So post nasal drip is probably the source of the cough.

Other than the cough I feel fine if I could sleep some more. This morning we had a visit of a Skunk, it was so strong I had to leave the bedroom. That did not help my cough! Our neighbors seem not care about their trash getting into by furry creatures. We share their porch.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-31-2013, 12:08 PM   #258
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Thanks guys. Because of the flu outbreak I don't want to go to the clinic unless it's absolutely necessary. They even tell you don't come in unless you have to. If it persists I will go in I just don't want the flu.

I always have Sinus problems due to a deviated septum and polyp on the right side. I never get a runny nose because of it. Flonase, Sinuex and Mucinex I live on during the winter. So post nasal drip is probably the source of the cough.

Other than the cough I feel fine if I could sleep some more. This morning we had a visit of a Skunk, it was so strong I had to leave the bedroom. That did not help my cough! Our neighbors seem not care about their trash getting into by furry creatures. We share their porch.
I also suffer from cronic post nasal drip, and I always cough...I have a tickle spot that get triggered back there from the mucous. Yuck. My cough gets worse in the cold winter months, and of course when I get sick the cough gets worse then too. It's not fun, but I feel like laughing .

OMG skunk!
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:21 PM   #259
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookratt View Post
I also suffer from cronic post nasal drip, and I always cough...I have a tickle spot that get triggered back there from the mucous. Yuck. My cough gets worse in the cold winter months, and of course when I get sick the cough gets worse then too. It's not fun, but I feel like laughing .

OMG skunk!
When you live in the boonies they are quite common. I've never smell one that close before though. I couldn't even go in the front room. It knock me back and I knew it was on the front porch.

That's is exactly how it feels a spot on my left side that keeps getting irritated so I cough.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:05 PM   #260
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
Yeah, I seem to have developed a chronic post-nasal drip problem in the last few years and it gives me a productive cough and chronic throat-clearing. Nothing has worked to clear it yet although taking 3-4 meds at a time (zyrtec, singulair, nasalide, and sometimes mucinex) helps somewhat. I think it bothers my husband more than it does me, tbh.
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-31-2013, 08:28 PM   #261
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
The Feb DANL selections are up.

X Marks the Scot - Victoria Roberts
Wildcat - Cheryl Brooks
Free Fall - Catherine Mann
Georgette Heyer (Biography) - Jennifer Kloseter
Rock Hard - Olivia Cunning
Wait Until Dark - M.L. Buchman
Cowboy Tough - Joanne Kennedy
A Howl for a Highlander - Terry Spear

Maybe I'll get the biography. Still have 2 other credits to use.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:47 PM   #262
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Ooh, this is the first month I want 2: the Buchman and the Mann (though I am going to triple check I don't already them). I haven't started either series yet but I've got 7 credits so I need to start spending them.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:16 PM   #263
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Ha, didn't realize Calibre has changed the message for duplicate titles.

I bought both books after checking to make sure they're both new and when I added Free Fall I got a message that I already had it. I was thinking to myself but I checked first! Read the whole message and the other one is by Jill Shalvis. Whew!
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 01:31 PM   #264
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
and it's February!
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote