Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 03-15-2012, 10:17 PM   #1
grys
grys began at the beginning.

Device: asus eeeReader
cbr => epub

Greetings all - hoping someone has an answer for me. Seeing as my nice new HTC Sensation XL has a rather nice size (4.7") screen I decided to use it as an occassional eBook reader. I understood that I could use Calibre to convert some comics to epub format. & they worked fine - EXCEPT only the cover is in color! Have I missed something? a setting? or is that the default?

Thanks in advance for any help.
grys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 10:26 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Look under comic input in the conversion dialog.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert