Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 03-13-2011, 05:24 AM   #1
softshell
softshell began at the beginning.

Device: none
Calibre not listing books on Kindle 3

I've had no problems with Calibre before but now after updating, when i click on the device icon i see a blank list instead of the books currently on the kindle. on the library page i can see the standard green checkmarks for books 'on device'. any ideas what this could be from?
softshell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 05:28 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by softshell View Post
any ideas what this could be from?
You might want to reboot your computer and your Kindle and try again.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert