Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-08-2009, 05:29 PM   #1
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
SONY PRS-500 Reader Trade In Program?

Has anybody done the Sony PRS-500 reader trade in program? If you buy a new PRS-505 thru the Sony store (currently only $279.99 with FREE LIMITED TIME SHIPPING), and send in the old PRS-500, they give you $100.00 rebate.

I gave my old 500 to my sister, and it finally bit the dust, so I want to upgrade her reader.

I was curious how much of a hassle dealing with Sony and this this offer was????

Thanks for your input!

``````````````````````````````````````````````

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/...52921644574903

It was noted on the site....Please note that you must purchase your Reader Digital Book PRS-505 between March 16, 2009 and June 30, 2009. Additionally, you must trade-in your old Reader Digital Book PRS-500 by July 31, 2009

Last edited by bookratt; 05-08-2009 at 05:33 PM.
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 12:38 AM   #2
just_jeepin
Addict
just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
I had found a PRS-500 on eBay with a cracked screen for $30 and almost bought it to do the trade-in BUT luckily I called the local Sony Store and asked and they said that it must be in working condition.
just_jeepin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-11-2009, 02:17 PM   #3
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by just_jeepin View Post
I had found a PRS-500 on eBay with a cracked screen for $30 and almost bought it to do the trade-in BUT luckily I called the local Sony Store and asked and they said that it must be in working condition.
It works, but it's "stuck", but won't reset with the reset button & won't shut off. I wonder if that counts?? ha ha. Maybe I'll work with it when she gives it back to me - don't want Sony to reject my trade-in.
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote