Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 03-03-2009, 04:14 PM   #1
DaisyMama
DaisyMama began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
Thumbs up Buy My Diamond Ring So I Can Buy A Kindle!

I am desperate for a K2, and the only way I can afford one is to sell my diamond and sapphire ring. So that's what I'm doing ... or trying to, anyway!

The ring is a size 7 and is 14K yellow gold with white gold heads. It has a 1/2 carat diamond in the center with a trillion-cut sapphire on each side. I had the ring custom made at Bernard Lewis & Co. in Paducah KY.

The diamond is J-K in color, SI 1/2 in clarity, and comes with an IGI certificate. It's a beautiful ring!

This is the only thing I can sell that would bring in enough money for me to get a Kindle (and on Oberon cover). But the price I'm asking, $500, is a great deal for a 1/2 carat diamond, so the person who buys it benefits too. (And my husband benefits, because he's sick to death of hearing me talk about the Kindle ... which I have already named Charlotte, after Charlotte Bronte.)

Please take pity on me and buy my ring so I can afford a Kindle!!

DaisyMama is offline   Reply With Quote