Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 01-05-2010, 09:49 PM   #46
chainring
Addict
chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650 (black), Kindle 3G
I have to laugh when I read the words of people that have a polar opposition to Apple just because the products might not suit their needs, and like to ridicule those who might appreciate them. Further to this, it's ridicule over something that Apple has neither confirmed nor denied. Speculation, that's all every single word you've read equates to when it comes to the tablet device.

Fact is, Apple's products sell like crazy because they're well thought out, intuitive, aesthetically pleasing (to some, not all), and just plain work smoothly. People who choose to purchase Apple products are not "zombies", nor are they "sheep", or worshipers of Jobs. The same could be said of Christians, or any other religion, but they're not being ridiculed because of their choice, at least not on this forum.

Basically, keep snide remarks to yourself and find a "insert manufacturer here" bashing forum.

As for me, if I were in the market for a tablet, I would wait until it's actually released before making any judgement calls.

BTW, I am a tech head, and I appreciate Apple products.
chainring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 10:20 PM   #47
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by chainring View Post
I have to laugh when I read the words of people that have a polar opposition to Apple just because the products might not suit their needs, and like to ridicule those who might appreciate them. Further to this, it's ridicule over something that Apple has neither confirmed nor denied. Speculation, that's all every single word you've read equates to when it comes to the tablet device.

Fact is, Apple's products sell like crazy because they're well thought out, intuitive, aesthetically pleasing (to some, not all), and just plain work smoothly. People who choose to purchase Apple products are not "zombies", nor are they "sheep", or worshipers of Jobs. The same could be said of Christians, or any other religion, but they're not being ridiculed because of their choice, at least not on this forum.

Basically, keep snide remarks to yourself and find a "insert manufacturer here" bashing forum.

As for me, if I were in the market for a tablet, I would wait until it's actually released before making any judgement calls.

BTW, I am a tech head, and I appreciate Apple products.
Apple products are pleasingly designed and easy to use, no argument there. The latter, of course, usually comes at the expense of some functionality -- the most striking example is the lack of background operation for non-Apple apps on the iphone. But there are many more. To each his own. The iphone definitely didn't fill my needs (for me a phone is first and foremost a computer that is occasionally used for making and receiving calls) and I have given it to my wife who likes it. It is great for calling, music, and simple browsing.

Don't take some criticisms too hard, I think a lot of people that sound off against the Apple and the Iphone are just upset at the ridiculous way that the Iphone is being hyped ("beyond awesome", lol) for being a good but definitely not outstanding phone.

And you cannot deny that Apple is trying to squeeze users further, doing everything they can to prevent jailbreaking on their latest phones.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 10:21 PM   #48
Not_A_Crook
Which way is up?
Not_A_Crook has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Nook, Alphasmart Neo (word processor, Viable document reader.)
It's the whole turn against the PC thing, every apple product fails sooner or later so why do they bother disdaining window's? This is what turns me off about apple.
Not_A_Crook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 10:23 PM   #49
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaul1114 View Post
I feel the same about the Kindle hate. Most people are like me and could care less that it doesn't support e-pub, has DRM etc. as we just get books from the Amazon store (and maybe free books from places like Feedbooks) and can find everything we want to read and don't need it to do anything else.
That's great, and I understand that POV. However, what people don't always consider is that one day someone else might release a device you want, or your Kindle will break, or Amazon might stop making them or something, and you won't be able to take any of those books with you. THAT is the real issue with DRM.

I do not consider myself a 'power user' as far as computers go, but if I could not use powerpoint slides, this could not replace my netbook. One of the primary teaching tools I use with my students is setting stories or songs to Powerpoint so we can all follow along together. I don't do fancy Powerpoint, but I do use it.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 10:29 PM   #50
SHOECHICK
Addict
SHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheese

Device: Red Sony 505 and Ipad
Need??? I'm a female, what does need have to do with it I want one but will probably go another year with my current 505 then replace with a Tablet.
SHOECHICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 10:55 PM   #51
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurion View Post
People deep in the Reality Distortion Field.

If the rumors are correct it will be a great device - however it will cost far too much and be unnecessarily hobbled by Apple's insistence on controlling everything.
Yup...the only way this device would be of even remote interest to me is if it has real hardware inside so I can install Win7 Ultra...I have zero interest in the use of any Apple OS, especially given the way they lock-down the OS and in the case of the iPhone the hardware as well as Apple's penchant of charging for updates while buyers of new devices, which are priced lower than the same device released as little as a month earlier, are not charged for the "update".

But if one wants and needs to run Win7 then why buy an Apple product to begin with....especially at the kilo-buck entry price when the hardware is hardly worth 1/3 of that. At this point in the PC world a $700 potability premium is simply gouging and counting on the loyalist buyer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drofgnal View Post
In USA today:

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/news/20...h_N.htm?csp=hf

If 1000 bucks is the price, I'm out.
As am I...there was a rumor in the WSJ article that the kilobuck price of entry included the 3G access, but what is important is if so, is the a usage cap? If there is, it's pointless because with a company called Millenicom I can get the same 3G for $50/mo and no cap...I know because I was with them for over a year and used as many as 250GB in a month for several consecutive months because I had to be elsewhere yet still work and watch some netflix just to relieve the stress of the situation needing my attention.

If that is part of the deal and it's a one time sunk cost, then the device does become attractive again, but still not to me if it is a locked in Apple OS only product...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDBoblo View Post
I have no idea what the product will be like. I don't know if I'll need it until it's at VERY least publicly announced, and probably not until it's on the market and people have feedback about it.

I've never been fond of Apple's products though, so I can't imagine I'll suddenly do a 180° with whatever product they're going to have available.

There will be other products that I'd prefer to look at. Never quite liked how so many people would be so susceptible to the rumor marketing game.

"Oh my god an Apple tablet?! What's the point of anything else existing?!" Please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Tingle View Post
I really think it's unfair to complain that a tablet doesn't have a keyboard. That's sort of by definition.

Regards,
Jack Tingle
hehehehe....pretty much...but read reviews around the web, people whine about all manner of things even though they are the very reason the device works and all of it was known up front...waaaa, I wanna tablet but it sucks because there is no keyboard...they all need to go back to the college of DUUUHHHHH!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOECHICK View Post
Need??? I'm a female, what does need have to do with it I want one but will probably go another year with my current 505 then replace with a Tablet.
That is priceless and perfect comment to end on here...the stepford aPpLe customer answer...but really it;s COOL if the device makes you happy and does what you need. I mean that and just teasing because ya fed the stereotype perfectly!!

I would add something to consider though, I do understand you are being funny and cavalier and I really "get it". Yet had a man written this same comment some sanctimonious and allegedly female being in comfortable shoes would have been all over the guy for being a misogynist pig...nice...hehehe...just a conditioned response on my part thanks to the abusive nature of today's Oprah/Lifetime Channel female in the US these days...getting their revenge since they refuse to exist on level ground I suppose.
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 11:19 PM   #52
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ficbot View Post
That's great, and I understand that POV. However, what people don't always consider is that one day someone else might release a device you want, or your Kindle will break, or Amazon might stop making them or something, and you won't be able to take any of those books with you. THAT is the real issue with DRM.
1. I only buy e-books I only intend to read once. If I love it I'll buy a paper book as I prefer them anyway.

But I VERY rarely ever re-read books--doubt there's 10 books I've re-read in my lifetime. Just a waste IMO vs. reading something new for the first time. So I pretty much treat e-books like a rental.

And on top of that, any DRM scheme is easy to strip for people so inclined, so it's pretty much moot anyway.

Quote:
I do not consider myself a 'power user' as far as computers go, but if I could not use powerpoint slides, this could not replace my netbook. One of the primary teaching tools I use with my students is setting stories or songs to Powerpoint so we can all follow along together. I don't do fancy Powerpoint, but I do use it.
I'm not an apple user, but I'm pretty sure all the MS Office programs, including powrepoint have been availabe on Macs for a while.

I used powerpoint in my class last semester, but I'm not this semester. Students mostly complained about it, and I spent way too much time making slides when I could have just use the document camera/wrote on the black board and had more time to spend on my research work.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 11:26 PM   #53
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
... Fact is, Apple's products sell like crazy because they're well thought out, intuitive, aesthetically pleasing (to some, not all), and just plain work smoothly. ...
There is something to be said for the sheer beauty of Apple devices. Of course, if they didn't work well, the aesthetics wouldn't mean diddly, but as a rule, they do. When you spend hours with a device, it helps if that device is a work of art in its own right. That's one of the reasons why even though they cost considerably more, the Apple products still have a faithful following after all these years.

Quote:
... People who choose to purchase Apple products are not "zombies", nor are they "sheep", or worshipers of Jobs. ...
I don't consider myself to be a zombie, and I don't count myself among the sheep. But I do worship Jobs. He is my personal Lord and Savior. Could I interest you in a tract?

Quote:
... As for me, if I were in the market for a tablet, I would wait until it's actually released before making any judgement calls. ...
That's the best thing to do. Apple has a solid track record with their innovative products. Then again, there's always the Newton and the Cube to consider.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 11:50 PM   #54
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
There is something to be said for the sheer beauty of Apple devices. Of course, if they didn't work well, the aesthetics wouldn't mean diddly, but as a rule, they do. When you spend hours with a device, it helps if that device is a work of art in its own right. That's one of the reasons why even though they cost considerably more, the Apple products still have a faithful following after all these years.

I don't consider myself to be a zombie, and I don't count myself among the sheep. But I do worship Jobs. He is my personal Lord and Savior. Could I interest you in a tract?

That's the best thing to do. Apple has a solid track record with their innovative products. Then again, there's always the Newton and the Cube to consider.
You forgot Apple TV!
Old 01-06-2010, 12:47 AM   #55
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaul1114 View Post
So I pretty much treat e-books like a rental.
They'd have to be a lot cheaper before I treated them that way.

And yes, I know the Mac handles Powerpoint just fine. I was talking about the perception that this will be an oversized iPod Touch. If true, then it will NOT read Powerpoints. If I could play an MP3 file while simultaneously scrolling through a Powerpoint so my students could follow the lyrics, it would meet my needs as well as an actual computer would, but I suspect this will not be the case. I am a specialist teacher and I move from classroom to classroom all day so I can't just leave the netbook plugged in and some of the classrooms do not have plugs in very accessible areas. So if there was a tablet-esque device with much longer battery life, it would tempt me, but I suspect the iGizmo will not be that device. I do love my iPod Touch and my Macbook, but am not a 'fangirl' in the sense that the product really will have to offer me some utility if I am going to plunk down for it Right now, all my Sony is lacking is text to speech for the gym and commute periods, and a French dictionary built in. I know I can get these features on a Kindle, but I want to see what else comes up---maybe from Apple, maybe from someone else, but I am not upgrading unless it is to something with those two features which I currently lack but desire.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 01:38 AM   #56
chainring
Addict
chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650 (black), Kindle 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
Don't take some criticisms too hard, I think a lot of people that sound off against the Apple and the Iphone are just upset at the ridiculous way that the Iphone is being hyped ("beyond awesome", lol) for being a good but definitely not outstanding phone.

And you cannot deny that Apple is trying to squeeze users further, doing everything they can to prevent jailbreaking on their latest phones.
Oh no, I certainly don't take the criticisms hard, if at all. To me, it's just crazy how some people get worked up over an inanimate object. Silliness, I tell you.

I'm not up on the whole jailbreaking thing, but I can imagine Apple worries that stupid people will do stupid things with the phone, then whine about it and it's not even Apple's fault. To a certain extent, I do belive there needs to be some control over a phone in order to protect its primary purpose, and that is being a telephone; one that's reliable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_A_Crook View Post
It's the whole turn against the PC thing, every apple product fails sooner or later so why do they bother disdaining window's? This is what turns me off about apple.
All hardware will fail at some point, so what's the real point of your statement? As for the "turn against the PC thing", it's Apple giving MS some crap for what's basically true statements. Windows machines get more viruses: true. Windows Vista was a flop: true. And it's not like Microsoft's poop doesn't stink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brecklundin View Post
Yup...the only way this device would be of even remote interest to me is if it has real hardware inside so I can install Win7 Ultra...I have zero interest in the use of any Apple OS, especially given the way they lock-down the OS and in the case of the iPhone the hardware as well as Apple's penchant of charging for updates while buyers of new devices, which are priced lower than the same device released as little as a month earlier, are not charged for the "update".
Apple locks down the OS? Oh really. Aside from the iPhone and Apple TV, which do have an intended primary purpose, what OS is locked down? What is it you can't do on OS X that makes this statement true?

And when does Apple charge for updates? iPhone OS has been free for all iPhone users. OS X Snow Leopard was a hefty $19. All OS updates are free. Again, for what updates is Apple charging customers?

Since when does Apple release a product, then release an updated product a month later? Please put the crack pipe down and walk away.

Do you own any Apple products, or perhaps work with any?
chainring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 02:14 AM   #57
HansTWN
Wizard

Quote:
I'm not up on the whole jailbreaking thing, but I can imagine Apple worries that stupid people will do stupid things with the phone, then whine about it and it's not even Apple's fault. To a certain extent, I do belive there needs to be some control over a phone in order to protect its primary purpose, and that is being a telephone; one that's reliable.
True to some extent (this is exactly what is happening to MS and others), but doesn't that amount to a "dumbing down" the product to the lowest common nominator and hurts those that need the extra functions and can handle it?

But of course there are other reasons, Apple skimped on program memory and has no exchangeable battery. Avoiding background operation does mitigate those flaws somewhat. Most important, however, are economic reasons. They want to make sure that all the apps go through the app store.
Old 01-06-2010, 03:30 AM   #58
stustaff
Wizard
stustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it is

Device: sony reader PRS505 and 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Tingle View Post
OK, stand over there and I'll Bluetooth this Excel spreadsheet to your iPhone from my Samsung. Just open it up and ... What? FTP, why? Oh, OK, here, just load my microSD ... What? Oh, OK. ... I'll get back to you, someday.

Regards,
Jack Tingle
This is exactly what I mean, yes the phone doesnt come with that but then you couldnt do that to the sony Satio phone I have just got from work.

however yes you can quite happily send me the file by email! im assuming your phone has that?
and yes i can load it up in office software, edit the file and email it back to you.

your just uneducated about how the iPhone works or cant think further than bluetooth which of course is well known for being THE choice for transferring large files between devices.

basically what im saying is your wrong, you CAN send me the file. I CAN open and edit it, and i CAN send it back to you.
stustaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 03:40 AM   #59
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by stustaff View Post
No your being silly and way too picky. for the average user using ebook software or itunes or direct from a bookseller the iphone is EASIER to get books onto than anything except the kindle AND allows purchases from multiple places.
I'm sorry, but you asked for examples of ways in which Apple were "over controlling", and not permitting direct access to the device's file system is one of those ways. Having to use a web server to transfer content to the device is just plain ridiculous.

Another example, then, if you don't like that one: applications for the iPod Touch / iPhone have to be "approved" by Apple, and can only be sold through the iTunes stores. Apple can pull your applications from the store on a whim, giving you no explanation as to why they have done so. Compare that to, say, Palm or Windows Mobile devices where anybody can write and sell programs with it without needing "Big Brother's" approval to do so.

Don't get me wrong - I like Apple devices, and own several myself, but nobody can deny that Apple are the ultimate "control freaks".
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 03:44 AM   #60
stustaff
Wizard
stustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it is

Device: sony reader PRS505 and 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by ficbot View Post
T
And yes, I know the Mac handles Powerpoint just fine. I was talking about the perception that this will be an oversized iPod Touch. If true, then it will NOT read Powerpoints. If I could play an MP3 file while simultaneously scrolling through a Powerpoint so my students could follow the lyrics, it would meet my needs as well as an actual computer would, but I suspect this will not be the case.
???

but this IS the case on an iPhone or iPod touch right NOW! why would they remove that functionality on what one would imagine would be a device more featured than the phone and touch. You can do anything on the Iphone/Touch whilst listening to music, browse the web, read and send Email, open and edit documnets etc etc

Most of the reasons in this thread that people have said for not getting an Apple product just arent true! and that is a FACT.
stustaff is offline   Reply With Quote