Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-29-2013, 08:59 AM   #22051
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Stop stifling our creativity!
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:01 AM   #22052
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Today's Poem:

Too Good

I’m glad I have 2 good legs
upon which to stand

2 good lungs
with which to breathe

2 good eyes to see
All the wonders in front of me

Kenny A. Chaffin – 1/29/13
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-29-2013, 10:01 AM   #22053
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
For the sake of completeness don't forget to mention:
2 balls helping to enjoy wonders worth of attention.
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 01:10 PM   #22054
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Today's Poem:

Too Good

I’m glad I have 2 good legs
upon which to stand

2 good lungs
with which to breathe

2 good eyes to see
All the wonders in front of me

Kenny A. Chaffin – 1/29/13
Too Bad

I'm sorry I'm grumpy,
but my 2 eyes are scratchy.
My 2 knees are achey.
The 2 sides of my brain aren't playing well together.
And my shoulder hurts. Times 2.

bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 01:14 PM   #22055
kennyc
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones6416 View Post
Too Bad

I'm sorry I'm grumpy,
but my 2 eyes are scratchy.
My 2 knees are achey.
The 2 sides of my brain aren't playing well together.
And my shoulder hurts. Times 2.

Publish!

Advert
Old 01-29-2013, 01:35 PM   #22056
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_phoenix View Post
Most people will complain about any kind of change. Unfortunately, you are their scapegoat. If you can suffer through it for a few weeks hopefully it will settle down once they get used to their new locations...or something else will happen to give them something else to complain about.

Good luck.
Yes, your only hope is that the move is NOT temporary! If is is, you will have to deal with the same whining during the return move.

Last edited by wodin; 01-29-2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: I can't believe I mangled the sentence case so badly!
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 01:39 PM   #22057
kennyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodin View Post
Yes, your only hope is that the move is NOT temporary! If is is, you would have to deal with the same whining during the return move.
Old 01-29-2013, 02:20 PM   #22058
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Thanks for the kind words all. It is a permanent move, thankfully, and I'm sure that you're right, soon as something else crops up to whine about they'll move on to that.

I'm going into work on Saturday to help with the move. Although my Mum and Dad are visiting, I didn't feel I could ask for volunteers and then not turn up myself.
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 02:38 PM   #22059
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Maybe Mum and Dad could come and help too
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 02:58 PM   #22060
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Maybe Mum and Dad could come and help too
Yes, of course

Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:48 PM   #22061
kennyc

I'm so sick of tracking cookies! I happen to check out somthing like electric bicycles and now they pop up on every friggin website I visit!

$)(*@#$)*$)#@_*$)*_)_)*(_~!!!!
Old 01-30-2013, 04:24 PM   #22062
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Are you sure you don't want to buy one?
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:30 PM   #22063
kennyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
Are you sure you don't want to buy one?
I may have to, but I have a feeling that won't stop them!

Old 01-30-2013, 08:51 PM   #22064
5thWiggle
Benevolent Evil Lord
5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note, iPad Mini, PocketEdge(retired)
After spending 20 minutes with tweezers trying to extract the heart-shaped beads that Thing One stuffed into Thing Two's clay ocarina, all I've got to say is:

KIDS!

I remember that WiggleWife and I wanted to have children, but for the life of me I can't remember why!
Maybe I'll just sell them for scientific experiments...
5thWiggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:25 PM   #22065
kennyc

Sometimes new ocarinas are best.

Tags
creepy crawlers!, dell computers, monteverdi, thread that never ends, tubery, unutterable silliness