Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-19-2013, 10:16 PM   #1
Haidon
Haidon is on a distinguished road

Device: Sony PRS-505
Transferring Kindle Purchases from Amazon.com to Amazon.co.jp

I have a bit of a problem. For almost a year now, I have had a Kindle linked to an Amazon.com email address. I recently purchased a Japanese Kindle Paperwhite. At the time, I created a new account at Amazon.co.jp with the same email address as the account that I have used for Amazon.com. I didn't realize at that time that one can change the country settings for their Kindle and thus transfer one's purchases from Amazon.com to Amazon.co.jp. Now I have two accounts, one for each website, when I would much prefer to consolidate my purchases under the Amazon.co.jp account. Does anyone know of any way to go about doing this?
Haidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 10:33 PM   #2
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Call Customer Service I sure they be happy to fix it for you!
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-20-2013, 12:07 AM   #3
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
However, you MAY lose some of the titles you already purchased if they are not available in the jp store due to georestrictions.

You can also just change your paperwhite registration email address to the one you use for the .com store from within the kindle's settings menu, unless you'd rather use amazon.co.jp instead.

Last edited by xendula; 01-20-2013 at 12:09 AM.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 12:32 AM   #4
forsooth
tec montage
forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindles, lenovo, chromebook, mobiles
I have 2 kindle addresses. was 4
forsooth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon, kindle, region, transfer