Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 06-04-2011, 08:15 PM   #16
jrlewis
SF/F Author
jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Adobe Digital Editions
Got a fancy new cover:

Last edited by jrlewis; 07-09-2012 at 11:54 PM.
jrlewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:20 AM   #17
JoelArnold
Fanatic
JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
This series sounds really cool. I'll check it out (after payday!)
JoelArnold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 06:28 PM   #18
jrlewis
SF/F Author
jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hey, you guys know that The Burning Sky is free on Smashwords, right?

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/37471
Old 10-16-2011, 09:03 PM   #19
jrlewis
SF/F Author

Read the complete first chapter of THE BURNING SKY on my blog.
Old 07-09-2012, 11:59 PM   #20
jrlewis
SF/F Author

Everyone, I'm running a huge giveaway event this month to celebrate the imminent arrival of my second daughter Sophia!

Prizes include my complete Halcyon trilogy (swashbuckling steampunk adventures) and my complete Europa trilogy (dark fantasy tales) and many more novels in both ebook and paperback.

To enter, all you need to do is subscribe to my mailing list.

Visit my blog for all the details and a complete list of prizes. Enter today!

Tags
adventure, airship, fantasy, historical fiction, steampunk