Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 01-25-2012, 04:57 PM   #1
piper28
Zealot
piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
2 copies of a book, different format, same library, merge?

Ok, I could have sworn I'd seen something about this before, but haven't had any luck searching for it, and so far I'm apparently clueless enough that I haven't figured out an easy way to do it.

Let's say I have both a mobi and an epub version of a book in my library, but because of the way I imported them originally, they're separate books. Is there any way to merge those two together easily?

Thanks.
piper28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 05:17 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by piper28 View Post
Ok, I could have sworn I'd seen something about this before, but haven't had any luck searching for it, and so far I'm apparently clueless enough that I haven't figured out an easy way to do it.

Let's say I have both a mobi and an epub version of a book in my library, but because of the way I imported them originally, they're separate books. Is there any way to merge those two together easily?

Thanks.
select the destination book (record) FIRST
hold down the control key and select the book to Move (merge) into the first
Release the control key
Tap 'M'
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-25-2012, 09:16 PM   #3
piper28
Zealot
piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Excellent, thanks. And for some reason I can now see it in the context menu when I right click after two are selected also. For the life of me, couldn't see it last night.
piper28 is offline   Reply With Quote