Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-02-2010, 08:00 AM   #1
foreverjuly
Crank Up The Awesome!
foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Nook, iPhone
What's Your Favorite Position?

I usually read my kindle lying down. What about you? Sitting up? In the shower? Doggie?
foreverjuly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 08:08 AM   #2
stabile007
stabile007 began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505, Kindle 3
I usually like to read my e-readers sitting up. Laying down is always awkward with me.
stabile007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 09:00 AM   #3
cvkemp
Loving life
cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PaperWhite 5,iPhone 13, IPad, MacBook Air
What ever position that feels good at the time.
cvkemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 10:27 AM   #4
ida
ida began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by cvkemp View Post
What ever position that feels good at the time.
Same here
ida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:40 PM   #5
flandroid
Connoisseur
flandroid has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.flandroid has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.flandroid has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 2/3/4/PW3
Reverse cowgirl offers a good, comfortable grip.
flandroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:45 PM   #6
foreverjuly
Crank Up The Awesome!
foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flandroid View Post
Reverse cowgirl offers a good, comfortable grip.
Haha, but then all you get to see is the Amazon Kindle logo!
Old 09-02-2010, 02:59 PM   #7
matt314159
Groupie
matt314159 can extract oil from cheesematt314159 can extract oil from cheesematt314159 can extract oil from cheesematt314159 can extract oil from cheesematt314159 can extract oil from cheesematt314159 can extract oil from cheesematt314159 can extract oil from cheesematt314159 can extract oil from cheese

Device: KSO, NookColor (CM7.1), Samsung Mesmerize
*bow chick-a-bow-bow*
I must admit the thread title had me trying to think up some sort of something smart to quip as well, but somebody already beat me to it.
matt314159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 03:12 PM   #8
durkinrobinson
Lovechild
durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle
After hitting forty, doing much of anything lying down is awkward. Too submissive. I like reading while walking on my treadmill.

Reverse cowgirl is the best for other kinds of reading...
durkinrobinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 09:46 PM   #9
foreverjuly
Crank Up The Awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt314159 View Post
*bow chick-a-bow-bow*
I must admit the thread title had me trying to think up some sort of something smart to quip as well, but somebody already beat me to it.
Are you saying the well's completely dry? I'm sure you can come up with something for us.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:00 PM   #10
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Sitting up in bed, after my husband goes to sleep. Turn down the light, turn up the font, and . . . read.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 11:12 PM   #11
kathyfitz
Electronics Whore
kathyfitz doesn't litterkathyfitz doesn't litter

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad, iPad mini, iPhone5, Kindle3
I usually start out sitting, but as the book goes on, I slip further and further down until I am fully reclined and incredibly comfortable!
kathyfitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:38 PM   #12
foreverjuly
Crank Up The Awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathyfitz View Post
I usually start out sitting, but as the book goes on, I slip further and further down until I am fully reclined and incredibly comfortable!
I'm the exact same way! Sometimes I wonder if I'm actually on a slide. It seems like it's just impossible for me to stay upright and read!