Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 06-22-2010, 11:28 PM   #1
docfrancov
docfrancov began at the beginning.

Device: Aluratek Libre Pro (Black)
Refreshing Files List - Aluratek Libre Pro

Hi guys,

I got the Libre Pro for Father's Day and I love it...One little issue I have come across is how to refresh the file list on the device. I have noticed that if I delete or add a file to a folder and put it back on the reader, I usually can't see the new files right away and I still can see the deleted ones. Any fixes?
docfrancov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 11:48 PM   #2
jblitereader
Addict
jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.

Device: jetbook lite
Quote:
Any fixes?
Yes, you need to make sure your device is on when you take out the sd card and put it in. There will appear a line that says "updating file list" or something like that every time you take it out or put it in while your device is on. But if you do these things while the machine is asleep, then nothing will get updated.
jblitereader is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-23-2010, 12:29 AM   #3
docfrancov

Thanks you so much...It works just perfect!
Old 06-23-2010, 08:33 PM   #4
jblitereader
Addict
jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.

Device: jetbook lite
By following my advice, you've openned your device to my hacking. Prepare to lose all your data and meet your doom
jblitereader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 10:43 PM   #5
docfrancov

FunnY!
Advert

Tags
aluratek, files, libre, list, pro